About our service
XIENIS is a company dedicated to facilitating the access of universal knowledge to people and we are deeply committed to providing a fast, easy, and effective search service.
We are specialists in developing and operating services related to access to information and knowledge.
Our desire is to enrich the knowledge search process, through information gathering and organization techniques, in order to deliver a personalized assistance service to our clients.
What We Do
We collect digital files from accredited magazines, select the articles that are freely accessible and organize them under search filters to optimize your search.
As a result, we connect you to a large collection at Xjournals, which we constantly update with scientific and academic studies found in the digital world.
We collect all the digital files from accredited magazines, select the articles that can be accessed in the library and organize them under search filters to optimize your search.
As a result, we connect you to a complete collection at Xjournals, which we constantly update with scientific and academic studies found in the digital world.
What Xjournals Does
Xjournals allows unlimited access to world scientific and academic knowledge.
Our collection contains more than 1.5 million articles in more than 6,700 open access scientific journals, distributed in 62 knowledge areas, from more than 40 countries.
With Xjournals you can access a collection of magazines and articles that are scattered around the world, on the same platform. We have classified the associated collections in different thematic areas, so that you can access the information of your interest. All this with a powerful full-text search engine, which will allow you to save time on your searches, to access knowledge free of charge.
Impacts and Benefits
The most important impacts of XJournals are:
- Extends and facilitates access to scientific journals and quality articles to the entire community, reducing the problems of access to knowledge.
- Increases the visibility of the scientific and academic production of the institutions, supporting scientific development.
The main benefits are:
- Free access to a wide collection of magazines and electronic articles.
- Article level search service with international standards.
- Access to content on the source platform of the article publication.
- Constant and permanent expansion of our collection of magazines and articles.
Collection of Information Resources
Our collection is focused on Open Access type electronic journals collected in more than 40 countries worldwide, which are found on multiple computing platforms of different types.
To date we have more than 6,700 open access electronic magazines, which you can browse, filter or search in more than 7 different fields.
Among all the available magazines we add more than 1.5 million electronic articles, which can be retrieved through our full-text search engine, with the possibility of reviewing the available metadata in detail and accessing the content in its original source.
Our automated information indexing service allows us to permanently incorporate new magazines, thus expanding access and viewing possibilities.
For publishers and institutions
We can integrate information resources specific to the institution to which you belong to our database.
This will allow your collections and publications to have greater visibility thanks to the queries that are made every day at Xjournals.
In these cases it is possible to deliver a service that allows you to maintain autonomy in the loading of magazines and articles, make available those that are of your interest, keep online magazines that cannot yet be published to prepare them before their departure, among other features.
Infrastructure and own platform
We have fully developed all the aspects that make up XJournals, this allows us high adaptability and flexibility to new future challenges.
The main features to highlight are:
- Integration of multiple types of information resources.
- Integration between systems / services for access to information.
- Conformation of a series of collections for each type of information resource.
- Registration or user registration online, using institutional mail.
- Fully personalized interface, incorporating links to other services of your institution.
- Access to an online reporting module, with customization of reports and export to Excel, among others.
All administration of this service is completely online!
If you want to know more about our services, contact us!
Access here to Xjournals.com