6 articles in this issue
(1) Sri Handini (Universitas Dr. Soetomo, Indonesia)(2) Sukesi Sukesi (Universitas Dr. Soetomo, Indonesia)
The purpose of this study is to depict the effectiveness of UMKM Center Management Model in coastal areas in East Java. It is eventually hoped that the model can be applied by UMKM players and other parties involved in the development of UMKM centers to i...
(3) Muhammad Anang Firmansyah (Universitas Muhammadiyah Surabaya, Indonesia)(4) Didin Fatihudin (Muhammadiyah University, Indonesia)
Packaging is one way to promote a product, attracting consumers to buy a product. In order for the packaging to perform its functions properly, the model VIEW proposed by Terence A. VIEW here includes Visibility, Information, Emotional Appeal and Workabil...
(5) mahjudin mahjudin ()
ABSTRACT Since the beginning of the Internet, individiuals have shown interest to the Internet. According to Internet World Stats' statistics (2012) today more than two billion people linked to the Internet. This number shows that 30 percent of...
(6) Mega Primatama (Alumni, University College London, Indonesia)
This paper will examine the correlation between theories and researches on community involvement with the planning for Surabaya’s public transport network. This departs from the idea of including affected community to join in the planning and designing pr...
(7) Keiichi Yamada (Nakamura Gakuen University, Japan)
(8) Antoni Bastian (Abdi Gusti Theological Seminary, Nganjuk, Indonesia)(9) Sugito Sugito (Abdi Gusti Theological Seminary, Nganjuk, Indonesia)(10) Kerinus Hati Wau (Abdi Gusti Theological Seminary, Nganjuk, Indonesia)(11) Wahyuningsih Nastiti (Abdi Gusti Theological Seminary, Nganjuk, Indonesia)(12) Lincaria Sutismawati Sirait (Abdi Gusti Theological Seminary, Nganjuk, Indonesia)
This study examines the Influence of Advertising Stars, Brand Image, and Brand Awareness Against Intention to Buy Honda Vario Motor in Pasuruan. The purpose of this research is to know the direct and indirect correlation between the influence of advertise...